Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think,
more talented than you know, and
capable of more than you imagine.”
– Roy T. Bennett
Coach Trent is passionately committed to guiding smart, extraordinary people who are stuck in the ordinary to rediscover who they are and provide clarity and direction so they can create the life of their dreams.
If you are looking for a proven professional who can guide you to address:
– getting clear on who you are and what you want out of your life
– planning the steps and actions to achieve your goals and,
– motivating you to move forward to become the person you were destined to be
You’ve come to the right place. With over 12 years of experience working with amazing clients with similar worries and concerns and successfully guiding them to achieve remarkable success. My mission and commitment are to create, promote and inspire divine love, joy, and peace in myself and those around me to assist everyone in discovering their true self and helping them in creating the life they were destined to have. Maybe it’s time for you to rediscover who you are?
I have always been excited to see others succeed and have enjoyed watching them achieve their goals. I believe I am only successful if others are successful. If you can dream it, you can achieve it; is my mantra and I enjoy being the catalyst that helps you achieve your goals and dreams.
Clients say remarkable things about the impact my work has on their life and business success. Some examples include:
Brett E. (Atlanta, GA)
Mix’d Up Food Truck
“Boy, you changed my life. You taught me how to get more done with less effort and in less time. It’s amazing how working with you just for a day has had such long lasting positive outcome. It dawned on me the other day that I’ve achieved all the goals I stated to you and then some. My business continues to grow and expand, and the new restaurant should open within the month. On a personal note, I’m very happy with my life. I’m enjoying more time with my family even as my business continues to expand. Thank you for all you taught me.”
Jeff B. (St. Petersburg, FL)
“Just a quick note to say thanks for all your efforts on my behalf, it continues to pay dividends in my life. I’m enjoying my life so much more and taking time away from the business. Feeling free enough to take those bike trips I told you about have renewed and reinvigorated me. I’m sure I’d never had felt I could do it except for the encouragement and belief in me you had. The business continues to do well, and I’m closer to the goal of getting it in a better position to sell, which was my 5-year goal. Thanks again, things are going well for me.”
Kathy P. (Lebanon, NH)
KEP Cleaning Service & KEP Pets
“Hi, Trent, so many times you and the things you taught me have come to mind. I have you and your coachings to thank for my success. My businesses and my life are doing very well. I am so very grateful. About a year ago, I started a Pet sitting business, and that has done well. That was something I had always only dreamed about and because of your coaching and encouragement I have brought it to reality. The cleaning business is still going well and continues to grow and expand. Whatever you saw in me all those years ago have helped me so much, and I am so grateful.”
Similar benefits await when you decide to invite me to serve in the powerful ways that I can support your success.
What Lights Me Up?
What lights me up about this work is knowing that everyone already has the potential within themselves to achieve that which they want. It only takes a little exploration and setting specific goals to be able to achieve all they want.
What sets me apart from other service providers is that I have gone through a similar process of uncovering who I “truly” am and finding the right path and self-confidence to believe in myself. I am still on my way to achieve my many goals. However, I am moving on my journey and look forward to guiding you on yours.
What Makes Me Unique?
Five things about me and my experience that might surprise and delight you – while serving our work together
- First of all, I was a Peace Corps Volunteer
– This has taught me to work with many different people and to be able to use the resources available to achieve goals. It has helped me be a creative thinker and to think outside the box to find solutions
- Secondly, I have an advanced degree in International Management
– This has taught me tried and true business principles and to be able to apply them to various applications. Because of this, I can think critically and apply solutions creatively to meet different needs.
- Thirdly, I have started small businesses and also worked in corporate environment
– I know what it takes to survive in both and also to think beyond the day-to-day nitty gritty and be able to step back to assess the situation and take a bigger wider view.
- Fourthly, I have lived in many different regions of the US and overseas
– This has taught me to have a wider, more worldly view. To know that people are people and that they generally want the same things; and that solutions need to be tailored to the individual and their particular situation.
- Lastly, I am a voracious reader and learner
– I am constantly learning new techniques and ideas that I apply to my life and I teach them to those I work with. I am not one for stale, outdated processes and don’t believe that there is only one way to solve a problem.
Take the first step
Go ahead and contact me. It would be my pleasure to guide you to achieve the results you desire or the life you imagine in our work together. Let’s continue the conversation in the manner that suits you best.